Go Min-si Shines with a Spirit of Challenge from the Start of Her 30s (The Frog)

“The Frog” is a suspense thriller that depicts how a suspicious visitor disrupted the normal lives of ordinary people in the middle of summer. In the drama, Go Min-si plays Seong-a, a mysterious character who arrives at Young-ha (Kim Yoon-seok)’s pension and disrupts his peaceful life.








Go Min-si conveyed advice she received from her co-star, Kim Yoon-seok. "Senior Yoon-seok told me that villains are lonely characters in a story. He said if viewers feel even a little sympathy for the character, that makes for a good villain." She further explained, "He advised me not to focus too much on being evil but to ensure that emotions are conveyed in each scene."















Go Min-si shared an interesting anecdote about her Instagram profile picture. "I've had a tomato as my profile picture for quite some time now. I thought Seong-a liked tomatoes. Seong-a is skilled with her hands, is passionate about art, and enjoys growing plants. In the work, you see a lot of red foods, which reflects the opinions of the director and writers. The use of one continuous color in the scenes felt very fitting for Seong-a."








Known as the "Daughter of Netflix" due to her notable performances in series like "Love Alarm" and "Sweet Home", Go Min-si commented, "I want to be a devoted daughter. It would be the best if I could work happily and achieve great results. I hope to continue being active in Netflix projects and become a 'devoted daughter'."








Go Min-si also received praise for her role as an intern on the variety show "Jinny's Kitchen 2". She humorously expressed her ambition, "I want to get promoted. I like both the kitchen and the hall, but I have a desire for promotion. I'm not confident enough to be the CEO. I think a position just below that, like the board of directors, would be nice."















When asked about her current status as an actress, Go Min-si responded with a smile, "I think I'm still an intern. I'm just starting to dream of a promotion now. I hope I won't be a perpetual intern."








Go Min-si also expressed her respect for senior actresses Yum Jung-ah and Kim Hye-soo, with whom she worked in the movie "Smugglers". She shared, "The other day, they suggested that we all watch 'The Frog' together. After watching, senior Kim Hye-soo said, 'It seems like Go Min-si’s era has begun.' I was so overwhelmed that I told her, 'I'm touched.'"








Throughout the interview, Go Min-si’s passion for acting shone through. She expressed her excitement for her future as an actress, "As an actress, I want to present a completely different image to the audience with each project. I’ve never been afraid of throwing myself into a role. I find makeup and bold transformations incredibly fascinating. When I'm acting, I want to be open to how much I can change. The challenge itself is just fun."








Source: Daum





The post Go Min-si Shines with a Spirit of Challenge from the Start of Her 30s (The Frog) appeared first on KBIZoom. KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment


http://dlvr.it/TCNKqp

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này