“BLEACH” Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Voice Actor Greetings! 

The highly popular anime series "BLEACH" will continue its final arc, "BLEACH: Thousand-Year Blood War Arc - The Separation," with its third cour set to air on October 5th at 11 PM on TV Tokyo. To commemorate this occasion, a new 20th-anniversary key visual, a promotional video, celebratory comments from the cast, the synopsis for episode 27, and accompanying scene cuts have been released.








The newly unveiled key visual, marking the 20th anniversary of the series, features Ichigo Kurosaki's intense battles against formidable adversaries such as Byakuya Kuchiki, Grimmjow Jaggerjack, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Sosuke Aizen, Gin Ichimaru, and Yhwach. The image evokes a sense of the journey these characters have undertaken throughout the series.








"BLEACH," which was serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump from 2001 to 2016, is a story about Ichigo Kurosaki, a high school student who gains the powers of a Shinigami (Soul Reaper) after meeting Rukia Kuchiki, a Shinigami. The series follows Ichigo and his friends as they embark on various adventures.








With over 130 million comic volumes sold, BLEACH has been adapted into various media, including video games and a live-action film starring Sota Fukushi in 2018. The anime series aired from 2004 to 2012. The "Thousand-Year Blood War" arc, which is planned to adapt the entire final arc of the manga, marked the return of the anime after a nearly 10-year hiatus, with the first cour airing from October to December 2022 and the second cour from July to September 2023.








Rintarou Okiayu (as Byakuya Kuchiki)










A hearty congratulations on the 20th anniversary of the BLEACH anime! The studio back then was filled with a lively cast, all driven by a desire to create something truly special. Even I, who must have been quite green at the time, was surely filled with that same passion.









https://kbizoom.com/what-is-the-defining-characteristic-of-byakuya-kuchiki-in-bleach/ />









To think that the BLEACH sequel would return as a TV series 10 years later and that we, the cast, would get to play the same characters again... there's no greater happiness. I'm filled with gratitude for all of you who have supported us.















Let me express my strong desire to see the series through to the end with these words, which have become synonymous with Byakuya: 'Scatter.'"








Junichi Suwabe (as Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez)










Congratulations on the 20th anniversary! I vividly remember at the wrap party for the 2012 TV anime series, Kubo-sensei said, "Grimmjow isn't dead!" That really stuck with me. When he reappeared in the manga, I was overjoyed but also felt a bit of sadness thinking I might not get the chance to voice him again. So imagine my surprise when he was brought back to face off against the protagonist, leaving a lasting impression on the story. I'm truly happy that so many people still love him. I hope you'll enjoy his appearance in the Thousand-Year Blood War arc!















Daisuke Ono (as Ulquiorra Cifer)










The recording studio back then was small but packed with so much energy, it felt like being in the middle of a massive vortex. And then, I suddenly joined as a cool character. I was told to keep a steady, low-key tone, and that adding any unnecessary intonation would be counterproductive. It was a unique challenge for me to find my place amidst all these passionate characters. The encouragement I received from many people was truly inspiring. And more than anything, I was happy to be able to voice a character loved by so many.















20 years! This is undoubtedly thanks to the power of the original work and the support of our fans. Being able to voice the same character for such a long time is truly special for a voice actor. I am truly grateful. 








Is this... what a heart is?








Show Hayami (as Sousuke Aizen)










Congratulations on the 20th anniversary! It has already been that long, huh?








It feels like just yesterday that I was engaged in those intense battles with Ichigo. 















Aizen remains a solitary figure, never compromising. Those days filled with significant challenges and pressure were incredibly fulfilling. Of course, I intend to continue portraying Aizen accurately. Please continue to enjoy BLEACH.








Hiroki Tochi (as Kugo Ginjo)










Hi everyone, I’m Hiroki Tochi, the voice actor for Ginjou Kuugo.








I still remember how excited I was when I found out I would be in the hugely popular series “BLEACH". When playing Ginjo, I was conscious of the contrast between his laid-back demeanor and his cruelty.















I also have fond memories of sweating profusely in the studio during the intense battle scene with Ichigo. It was a very challenging role, but also a very rewarding one. I'm so happy to have the opportunity to voice this fascinating character again, and I'll do my best to make everyone happy. Please look forward to it!








Takayuki Sugo (as Yhwach)










I've been involved with “BLEACH” for 20 years, playing the role of Zangetsu.








When I first started recording for the anime, I wasn't used to it and often relied on Morita Masakazu, who voiced Ichigo. That's how I came to play Zangetsu. And then there was Yhwach. While the characters are similar in some ways, the sheer magnitude of Yhwach's presence made the role even more rewarding.















I have many “BLEACH” fans around me, and some even send me fan art of Yhwach. I'm amazed at the power of this work.








Thank you everyone! Please continue to support “BLEACH”!








Sources: oricon





The post “BLEACH” Celebrates 20th Anniversary with Voice Actor Greetings!  appeared first on KBIZoom. KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment


http://dlvr.it/TDL1RC

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này