Hwasa, Silent on Rumors of Dating a Businessman, Opens Up About Marriage

On the 16th, a video titled "Hwasa’s Drink Interview" was uploaded on webtoon artist Kian84's YouTube channel Insaeng84.








In the video, Kian84 mentioned that as he gets older, he often finds himself working with people younger than him in the broadcasting industry.








Hwasa asked Kian84's age, and he replied, "I'm 41." Hwasa was surprised and said, "But you still look young."








Kian84 jokingly responded, "I take care of myself. I'm still single, so if I let myself go and start looking like an old man with a big belly, what would I do?"















He showed a cautious attitude towards marriage. When Hwasa asked, "Do you want to get married?" Kian84 said, "If someone I like comes along one day, I think there will come a time when I’ll want to marry. I should be prepared for that moment."








After hearing Kian84's thoughts, Hwasa candidly admitted, "I'm not good at flirting, and it's hard for me to receive it, too."








When Kian84 asked, "You're in your prime, so aren't you thinking of getting married?" Hwasa replied, "I don't know. If a good person comes along, won’t it just naturally happen when the time is right?"








Last June, Hwasa was caught up in dating rumors, allegedly in a relationship with a businessman 12 years her senior for five years. At the time, her agency P NATION stated, "It’s difficult to confirm as it’s a private matter," and no further statements were made regarding the dating rumors.








Meanwhile, Hwasa is set to make a comeback on the 19th with her second mini-album O. As the title "O" suggests, the album carries a positive message of living life in a flexible and well-rounded way. The title track "NA" showcases Hwasa’s independent charm as she walks her own path, unaffected by the gaze of others.





The post Hwasa, Silent on Rumors of Dating a Businessman, Opens Up About Marriage appeared first on KBIZoom. KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment KBIZoom - Breaking news about K-pop, K-drama, Anime/Manga and worldwide entertainment


http://dlvr.it/TDKghZ

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này